To apply for public housing which includes one of our four complexes located in Oxford you must:
- Pick up paperwork from our office located at 900 Molly Barr Rd. in Oxford.
- All paperwork and requested documentation is needed prior to the sit down application process, which is done on Tuesday. There are only a limited number of application interview slots and it is done on a first come first serve basis. Doors open at 8:00 a.m.
- Mandatory paperwork includes:
- picture identification
- social security card
- birth certificates for children
- proof of income (which will be a completed wage verification or six of your last paycheck stubs)