Our mission is simple – to provide low income families, seniors and persons with disabilities access to safe affordable housing within the city of Oxford.
Oxford Housing Authority owns 4 complexes totaling 212 units within the city limits.
In 1989 we joined with Oxford Police Department and started the Community Policing Program to help rid any problems.
The Mayor, Board of Alderman and citizens of Oxford strongly support Oxford Housing Authority
As the City’s slogan states, Oxford really is A Nice Place to Live.
Oxford Housing Authority
- John Bounds- Chairman
- Lucy Leslie – Vice-Chairman
- Steve Bramlett – Commissioner
- Queenie Barnes – Commissioner
- Ardessa Minor – Commissioner
MS Regional Housing Authority II
- Joseph Cleveland – Chairman
- William Dawson – Vice-Chairman
- C. R. Easley – Commissioner
- Linda Maynor – Commissioner
- Donzella Rice – Commissioner
- Billie Courson – Commissioner